Rabu, 11 Mac 2009

its for you e

[ love letter for you elephatin ]



hm e.... i don't know how to start..
I keep reading the love letter that you post for me... I don’t know what to say... I know It’s my mistake.. And it’s a miss understandings

Reason that I didn’t text you is that I was busy with my studies , my cousin getting married and a lot more.. and I didn’t have the space to breath now a days.. but every time you need me I always be there. Now, when I need you… your trying to leave me. I know I hurt you a lot and I know theres so many plasters already. I’m so sorry for my misbehave or whatsoever that I do that makes you hurt.

And

you think i found someone new... but actually I wasn't searching for anyone.

and the name you see on the tagboard, it’s a friend… furthermore she has a boyfriend.

without asking me, ‘who is she?’,’sapakan tu?’, you think I’m into her??NOT!!!!

Now you've decide to leave me and not to disturb me ever again..
and your giving up on me..

honestly, i want you to be around..
i want you to keep texting me, calling me and 'wink' me every time i go online.
I miss your ‘antam’, I miss your laugh.( you laugh at my jokes although its not fuuny), I miss everything about you.

i miss you e.....

[teddy]

1 ulasan:

  1. www.bathmateus.com
    I like it !!!
    Good posting !!!
    Nice posting !!!

    BalasPadam